(people clapping) (Ralph grunting) Ooh.
- I'm fine, I'm fine.
The first rule of Snap Dragon, Mr. Starling, hesitation is fatal.
- Charlotte's always been a demon at it.
- Clearly I will have to practice.
So as you have seen my dear, Sanditon is now the place to be seen.
I can only think Brighton and London are quite empty.
And if we weren't already on the map, Georgiana's party would certainly announce our arrival.
- I am determined it shall be the grandest event this town has ever seen.
- I want to mark my coming of age with style, to announce myself to society.
- I only hope you don't spend your entire inheritance in one evening.
(man laughing) - We plan to build an indoor pleasure garden for our guests, Miss Heywood.
- And what guests they are, not only her grace, the Lady Montrose and her son, the Duke of Buckinghamshire, but we await the arrival of your friend, Lady Susan De Clemont.
- Well I shall be so pleased to see her again.
- Lady De Clemont?
- Yes, they met at a masked ball in London.
Did you not, my dear?
- When were you in London, Charlotte?
- She and the late Mr. Parker journeyed there for my benefit.
- It's a long story.